Listen to XYZ is for Xeriscape, Yukon River, Zones or download from iTunes or Google Play.
X is for Xeriscape
- No fertilizer.
- Saves water.
- Low Maintenance.
- Saves money.
- Get a plan.
Y is for Yukon River
- Largest river in North America.
- Longest and important salmon run in North America.
- Longest wooden ladder for salmon in North America.
- Home to Chinook salmon for the fry’s first year.
- The name Yukon means white water river. And the glacial silt does make the waters of the river look white.
Z is for Zones
- Epipelagic or Euphotic zone
- Mesopelagic or Twilight zone
- Bathypelagic or Midnight zone
- Abyssopelagic or The Abyss
- Hadalpelagic zone
That’s a wrap for S1 of Green Fish Blue Oceans podcast where stories about seafood are good for you and the oceans.
Thank you so much for listening and subscribing.
In S2, join me and my co-host marine biologist and fish nerd Heather Tomasetti starting late January 2018.